Continuum

kuluk

Jun 12, 2015
Visit site
Any tried out world of tanks on continuum? Just did and was blown away by it, now I really wish that more games would support continuum

Zeem Frostmaw

Dec 6, 2013
Visit site
I discovered that with a recent update, Microsoft Majong is now Continuum compatible. Makes me very happy as this was always my favourite game in their suite.

Next up, Minesweeper please!

kkaykaykay

Feb 2, 2016
Visit site
The only game I play, King of Thieves is continuum compatible. But that isn't that impressive tbh.

I'm still eagerly awaiting for Minecraft PE to be continuum compatible. (One can dream, right?)

SlideWRX

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site
Finally got a continuum setup at home, partially to play WoT. :) it works pretty good. just a couple issues:
1. Between selecting 'Battle!' and actually getting into the tank, the load screen for a map took too long. I was regularly the last person to join the game. Several times tanks were already driving away. On the same wifi my laptop doesn't have this issue.
2. the start bar at the bottom obscures part of the mini-map, and some other little info items like the fps rate. Is there a way to hide that bar in continuum?

ChristodoulosK

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
Originally posted by SlideWRX
Finally got a continuum setup at home, partially to play WoT. :) it works pretty good. just a couple issues:
1. Between selecting 'Battle!' and actually getting into the tank, the load screen for a map took too long. I was regularly the last person to join the game. Several times tanks were already driving away. On the same wifi my laptop doesn't have this issue.
2. the start bar at the bottom obscures part of the mini-map, and some other little info items like the fps rate. Is there a way to hide that bar in continuum?

Does it support a controller or even the keyboard?

SlideWRX

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site
I'd really like a basic rpg to play in continuum. downloaded a bunch but haven't found one that works yet.

Something 3d. considering the original World of Warcraft came out 12 years ago, something similar (if less expansive in scope) were available in continuum I'd play it.

kwright62

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
I've just used Continuum for the first time in months and it has really improved. It works great with home and work accounts on Office 365. Give it another shot.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb