Cortana can't Bing it?

mrzees

Mar 3, 2013
Visit site
So I use Bing as my preferred search engine. A personal choice? Sure it is. Since I installed the WP8.1. DP. I miss the Bing wallpaper that I used to get whenever I hit the search button. The images are always so picturesque. Also I could click on the little boxes and the (c) Trademark to get information relating to the picture.
With Cortana hogging all the search button's glory I can't see my picture and get the info, unless I use a third party browser like UCbrowser. Its annoying that when I go to IE on WP8.1 or type in Bing in my cortana search box, the phone loops me back to cortana's blank boring screen.
I want to be able to see the daily bing wallpapers get info on it, PLUS have cortana available to use.
MAKE IT HAPPEN.

only way you can view the picture (but without getting the snippets of info is to set your lock screen as pictures from bing.com

Sachinmeet

Jun 24, 2013
Visit site
If u want the bing page just turn off your location. That way when you press the search button or type anything on ie you will be redirected to the bing page and not cortana.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leviwilkersion