Cortana just got updated..

cbreze

Mar 11, 2010
Visit site
I'm not a fan. Cortana is pretty lame IMO. She rarely talks to me and 99% of the time I'm directed to a google web search. The only thing she's currently good for on my icon is to let quiet hours function. If it weren't for that feature id dump her in a heartbeat.

Derek De Souza

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
Could you please post more images of the new update? Like the weather tile and the actual quiz. No one has seemed to put pictures up of these exciting new features.

Georgi Ivanov3

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
I was pretty disappointed of the quiz.. She asked 4 questions such as "When you think about food, what are your first two choices?" or something like that.. I expected her to ask something deeper, but instead I had to choose between Hamburgers and Chinese :)

ByeVanno

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
i can also add france for the world cup to my interests too bad i still can't add any of the other football clubs from Europe i follow outside of england

cbreze

Mar 11, 2010
Visit site
So in order to use quiet hours a feature I find very useful I have to have location services turned on, a feature that I don't need 99% of the time and uses battery. Because Cortana , another feature I find to be just plain annoying and also uses up battery won't work with out location services turned on and quiet hours won't work without Cortana turned on. MS really needs to let quiet hours work independently of everything else. I hope this will come in an update.

rupanidm

Aug 12, 2012
Visit site
I'm not a fan. Cortana is pretty lame IMO. She rarely talks to me and 99% of the time I'm directed to a google web search. The only thing she's currently good for on my icon is to let quiet hours function. If it weren't for that feature id dump her in a heartbeat.

did u really say 'google websearch'? o_O

mrcraggle

May 31, 2012
Visit site
I feel like mine has actually gone backwards. Gone in Jen Taylor and back to the crappy robotic voice of TellMe. This isn't for everything but it has happened on things I've heard Jen's voice before. Super odd.

Julie Long1

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
Could you please post more images of the new update? Like the weather tile and the actual quiz. No one has seemed to put pictures up of these exciting new features.
Agreed.

flags_1.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb