Could anyone that updated to Windows 10 for phones please answer these questions?

alb3530

Feb 26, 2014
Visit site
I have a 1020, so (still) no joy for me.Can anyone please answer my questions?

1 - Does it allow manual IP configuration (for wifi connections)?

2 - How does brightness control perform? How many levels there are? Does Battery saver brightness succeed in keeping capacitive buttons off?

3 - If there are accent colors to choose from, how about the number of available colors?

That's it for now

Best regards, and happy updating for those that are eligible for it.

Yazen

Banned
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I have a 1020, so (still) no joy for me.Can anyone please answer my questions?

1 - Does it allow manual IP configuration (for wifi connections)?

2 - How does brightness control perform? How many levels there are? Does Battery saver brightness succeed in keeping capacitive buttons off?

3 - If there are accent colors to choose from, how about the number of available colors?

That's it for now

Best regards, and happy updating for those that are eligible for it.

1 - Yes
2 - In settings there is a slider. [EDIT] The toggle is still available in the action center.
3 - Same accent colors, not changed. This includes if your carrier/device has special accent colors, such as "Bright Green" or "Verizon Red"

[EDIT2]
Not much to get excited about in this initial release. Highly suggest waiting, seriously. The only real improvement I observed is the enhanced attachments/keyboard systems.

Jan 17, 2015
Visit site
1 - Yes
2 - In settings there is a slider. [EDIT] The toggle is still available in the action center.
3 - Same accent colors, not changed. This includes if your carrier/device has special accent colors, such as "Bright Green" or "Verizon Red"

[EDIT2]
Not much to get excited about in this initial release. Highly suggest waiting, seriously. The only real improvement I observed is the enhanced attachments/keyboard systems.

I just wanted to emphasize that, on my Lumia 630, the changes are pretty minimal, and are very difficult, if not unusable. PLEASE WAIT!!!!! The settings icons are tiny, and Cortana is pretty much broken now. The stability is nothing compared to the desktop preview

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12