Couple of issues...

m0ngr31

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
So I just got the HTC Arrive on Sprint on Saturday. I've really liked the phone so far, but I'm having a few issues, maybe someone could help me out?

-Every wireless network I've connected to has crashed within an hour or so of my phone being on the network (Home, parents, and work). I'm using Tomato at home, DD-WRT at my parents, and we have Cisco APs at work. At work, it actually killed the whole internet for a few minutes, so I'm kind of worried about this problem... (network shares worked fine, but DNS was broken)

-The reason I switched from my Pre (other than it being on it's death bed) was that I didn't want to have to carry my phone and Zune HD around. Everything works great except for one thing. When I plug my ZuneHD into my xbox360, I listen to all my music on it. Can the Arrive not do that? It wouldn't recognize it at all.

-Snooze is really only 5 minutes?!? Can I change that anywhere?

-LED notifications don't work at all except for low battery. Any where I can change that?

Rich Edmonds

PC Editor
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
Welcome to the forums M0ngr31, to answer your questions:

- That is extremely weird. It actually crashes the entire infrastructure of the networks? I would pin this on dodgy hardware/software. Could try reset the device completely and try it again, if it continues I would take the device back.

- The Xbox won't pick up the files as it's not detected as a storage device, AFAIA.

- Alarm, right? Don't use it so can't say, will have a look for 'ya.

- Again, can't say as don't have a device with LED.

cdook

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I use my phone as an alarm and to kind of get around the snooze issue I just have 3 alarms set. One at 5:05, one at 5:15 and then another at 5:30. I do this more because I'm afraid I'm going to dismiss the alarm and fall back asleep. Probably not the ideal solution for you, but it should work.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos