Cyan or Black

nokia4life

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I've gotten many compliments on my black Lumia 800. People notice the design. I imagine the color is the first thing people notice with the cyan version.

why just the other day i was leading a north pole expedition when i pulled out my phone and everyone stopped and was like wow that matte black pops and i was like i know because like the the dos xx man i to am adventurous. Its just not any pretty color lumia its a matte black lumia live dangerous my friends. :p

ninjaap

Dec 10, 2008
Visit site
I think I'm going to be adventurous and get Cyan, though I wish they had 49er Red or Gold, cuz then I could walk around like a pimp. :D

nokia4life

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I think I'm going to be adventurous and get Cyan, though I wish they had 49er Red or Gold, cuz then I could walk around like a pimp. :D

that would be sweeeeet if we could get them in nfl colors i am a bears fan i would love to have the lumia in my bears orange can someone pimp my lumia please... lol :lol:

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
The funny thing is that the AT&T store manager was clueless about "cyan". I guess he does not own an inkjet printer. ;)

I told him I wanted a cyan device, and he said, "They come in blue, black and white. There is no purple available."

To his credit, he was awesome in terms of getting me the device and inserting the SIM card. I told him I would set up the device myself at home. I do not blame him for being unfamiliar with color terminology that most folks in the US would not understand.

AT&T sent me a bunch of free SMS asking me to evaluate the AT&T guy. I gave him a 10/10, since he had taken care of me and had me out the door in less than 15 minutes.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I know a few folks have mentioned the white device. I've never cared for any electronic devices that are white. They never stay white too long. Grungy looking electronic devices do not appeal to me.

VernonEL

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
My choice was cyan with a black gel-case for when I need protection, or professional discretion. So far I do not regret my choice.

krayziehustler

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
i owned the Cyan and returned it for the black

my verdict

Cyan is fresh and vibrant
Black is sexy and sleek

Plus IF i owned the Cyan for 1 year, I know i'd get tired of the blue

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member