DALLAS Texas NOKIA 920 Happy Hour!

haganistic

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
All,

I'm new to this site but I've noticed that there seems to be a LOT of Dallas, Texas (USA) users. I myself just moved to the area, and I thought it be cool that this Friday, November 9th, to organize a Happy Hour to celebrate the release of the 920 in the US!

I'm thinking about Kung Fu Bar (address below) around 630pm - feel free to bring or invite whomever (just remember to bring your Nokia 920/820!).

Maybe I'm just overly excited to see lots of Dallas Texas folks on fan site but I think it will be a fun idea regardless. If there's a lot of interest - I may send a note to ATT and to Nokia's building in Irving, TX to invite any interested in employees to come celebrate. I'm not sure what the Nokia building here does but it might be worth the shot.

Send a quick reply if you think you're interested - Thanks!

Kung Fu Bar
2911 Routh St, Dallas
(214) 730-0283

haganistic

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
I'm replying to my own thread to hopefully send it to the top of the forum - I realize people work during the day and won't have a chance to see it in the evening. Hopefully we can get a pretty nice turnout!

awesomeplant

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Might be able to attend! How are y'all going about pre-ordering? I want to make sure my store isn't like ("oh we only got 2 in stock and they are gone") or not have the color I want (still deciding...) so I was thinking about pre-ordering online. What should I do?

I work in Irving, live in Lewisville.

haganistic

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
You're using a forum post on a Windows Phone board to advertise your bar...?
Not advertising my bar.. I don't own a bar. Happy to go to a different bar if anyone has recommendations.

Kung fu is just a casual fun place to meet up (if you've lived in the area you would most likely agree).

haganistic

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Might be able to attend! How are y'all going about pre-ordering? I want to make sure my store isn't like ("oh we only got 2 in stock and they are gone") or not have the color I want (still deciding...) so I was thinking about pre-ordering online. What should I do?

I work in Irving, live in Lewisville.
Howdy!
I work in Irving too but live in uptown area of Dallas. I've been trying to call the ATT stores to find out how this works but they said they'll know more later today after their managers have a conference call. I'm hoping to preorder at the store and also pick up at the store - we'll see!

haganistic

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Re-starting this thread one last time in case I get more interest.

PS I called the Irving TX store and they said they had the Cyan color and will be open tomorrow at 9 am so I'm going to rush over there and see if its true!

All DFW, Texas people - more than welcome to come celebrate the 920 release on friday!!

mattgrif

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Re-starting this thread one last time in case I get more interest.

PS I called the Irving TX store and they said they had the Cyan color and will be open tomorrow at 9 am so I'm going to rush over there and see if its true!

All DFW, Texas people - more than welcome to come celebrate the 920 release on friday!!

I find it interesting that they say they have it, but according to the AT&T site they do not. Hopefully it's true and my local stores do too that way I can stop by and grab 1 in the morning.

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
I don't believe that AT&T stores have the cyan color.

I wouldn't be too surprised if you get there and it's mysteriously already "sold out", and then the salesman tries to sell you one of the colors that they do have there.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786