Data Sense Available on ATT Rom after 8.1 Update

devil.insulted

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hi All,

This is just to inform that I updated my Lumia 920 to 8.1 this had ATT Rom.
I have Datasense Available with the Preview Rom which did not come with GDR3 Preview.

Regards,
:Devil:

JPDVM2014

Sep 11, 2011
Visit site
I noticed this too. Hopefully AT&T doesn't remove it with the official update for my 1520. I'm not holding my breath though.

SoloXCRacer

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
This is the update that Microsoft intends before carrier interference. Most likely, AT&T will strip out Data Sense when they release their version later on this summer. As long as you're a part of the Developer Preview program, you have nothing to worry about.

M_Mike

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Just noticed it on my 920. Did this slip past AT&T? Will they take it away from us in the final release? And I thought ATT said it was not compatible with their service.

krycus21

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
Just noticed it on my 920. Did this slip past AT&T? Will they take it away from us in the final release? And I thought ATT said it was not compatible with their service.
Works on my 520, If it did slip past them and they take it away for "Not being compatible" they will have a bit of explaining to do. It's one of my favorite features about the update, I like to keep track of my data usage.

oryan_dunn

May 14, 2013
Visit site
It also showed up on my aio 620 (aio is owned by AT&T). I doubt the aio Black update will strip it since whenever aio releases Black, it's not going to touch the OS. Only a Cyan update could remove it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)