Dear iPhone users.

EBUK

Oct 31, 2014
Visit site
Even with young kids, I'd think their parents would get them something cheaper than an iPhone for their first mobile.

You'd be surprised. Even in primary school (up to age 11) I see children with iPhones. Usually 4 or 4S handed down from their parents. It's just just one or two children; it's a surprising sizeable minority.

EBUK

Oct 31, 2014
Visit site
... a criminal virus there is no other way to describe it. Its also badly designed, security weak and unbelievably ugly in design. The whole reason people use it goes completely over my head.

You've just described Windows on the desktop.

Wbutchart1

Feb 20, 2015
Visit site
You've just described Windows on the desktop.
Elaborate?

If my history is correct when it comes do the development of desktop, Ibm came up with the idea, Apple took it from them, then windows took it from Apple but in a different direction. I don't recall windows data mining the os to make the user their product. As far as I recall the developed software and sold it, that does not seem viral.

EBUK

Oct 31, 2014
Visit site
a criminal virus there is no other way to describe it.
Bloated, unintuitive, cumbersome, weighed down by backwards compatibility with older hardware.

Its also badly designed
Malware is too easy to install; system is easily corrupted; the registry is a nightmare; uninstalling apps leaves debris all over the place; inability to fully manage disks (partitions, formatting) from within the Management console - you need to resort to the command prompt and use DISKPART.

security weak
Viruses abound. Malware left, right, and centre. Passwords are easy to extract form the system (presumably the registry.)

and unbelievably ugly in design.
Inconsistent icons; inconsistent program layout; For window 8.x, having a touch interface on non-touch devices is burdensome;

The whole reason people use it goes completely over my head.
See previous points.

Windows Phone is completely different, though.

Steve Adams

Banned
Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
Are you winding me up?....

Apple released ios before android came out, android touch (which before the iPhone had been dismissed by the way) came out after the iPhone ripping off the iPhone. Best you do a wee bit of reading about what came first.

Android is a criminal virus there is no other way to describe it. Its also badly designed, security weak and unbelievably ugly in design. The whole reason people use it goes completely over my head.

I did not say which was first, I said apple ripped android off. I mean, all the features that are in android that make it better, which is pretty well everything, APPLE has ripped off. And in the latest IOS they even rip off windows, windows phone etc, even names that windows has used before like glance. apple has glances....REALLY. APPLE is just as bad crooks if not more than google. If you think your info is any safer on IOS.OSX than on windows....you have your head up you know where.

Wbutchart1

Feb 20, 2015
Visit site
I did not say which was first, I said apple ripped android off. I mean, all the features that are in android that make it better, which is pretty well everything, APPLE has ripped off. And in the latest IOS they even rip off windows, windows phone etc, even names that windows has used before like glance. apple has glances....REALLY. APPLE is just as bad crooks if not more than google. If you think your info is any safer on IOS.OSX than on windows....you have your head up you know where.
If you have to resort to insults to try and achieve some kind of victory its really not worth engaging with you.

Steve Adams

Banned
Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
Not once did I insult you. I said if you think your information is safer on OSX/IOS, you have your head up your A%^. there is no attack there. I think you need to comprehend what I am saying better. But I guess you do not want to hear what I am saying as it goes against everything that is sacred in the apple way of thinking.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)