Denim bugs on Lumia830

micvaldo

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
Hello,
I am use wp 2 years from now and i upgrade my 520 to 830 and what a differnce!I was so happy with phone but after 5days my battery drain fast. I set all settings for best battery perfomance for battery and i didint help with bs on only 1day then i do hard reset and install all apps again and all settings same and my battery was 1day 20h and its not just number i couldnt waste my battery in end of day battery was 70% and again after 2days all start back again battery is terrible like used phone and i have this phone 10days. Not only battery is problem my backbutton wont work in many apps it will work again if i use slider then press it again. My question is should i be worried about this or you guys have\had same problem? I want my phone back again i love windows so much but i need help :(

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
1 Battery drain.
A Did you already check in battery saver which apps use the most?
B Low/bad coverage in combination with the setting in mobile+SIM to 4G or low/bad wifi can consume battery.

2 Backbutton.
Do you use a screen protector. If so try it without the screen protector.

micvaldo

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
A) I only install 5 apps and only whatsapp and messanger works in background (6tag,messanger,windowscentral,metrotube,whatsapp) i also didint install Cortana(region change update) and delete all windows apps that can be deleted such as HERE+ apps.
B)I dont use celluar data often when i use its its on 2G. Wifi works fine with full signal.

1 ) I have screen protector but problems start before i put it.

Thank you for your response.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium