Denim in US on ATT

agentmikeyd99

Banned
Sep 15, 2013
Visit site
I have been pounding ATT on twitter @att @attcares and their website. They had been saying "soon" for months, but now I tell them to stop saying "soon" and its funny watching them fumble words...pls hit them too

apupatel6565

Banned
Feb 24, 2015
Visit site
I have respectfully challenged the Att customer service rep supervisor to forward my request for a firm date of arrival for this significant update. As you requested, I have also submitted tweets in the same regard.

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
Making pests of yourselves to ATT is a surefire way to earn WP users a poor reputation with the company. Next update will be the same thing and the one after that and after that, is it really so hard to wait until its released?

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
...and i just saw the announcement. I want to think it was my tweet that did it.

Of course you do.

The reality is, social media accounts at these huge mega-corps are monitored by the same people who provide front line phone call support for customer service. I.E.: outsourced to a 3rd party company that is not even remotely AT&T. They answer off a script and you are interacting with someone who is at least 100 layers removed from any decision maker within AT&T.

It's a placebo the companies put in place to make you feel as if you have a line of communication.

Keep congratulating yourself for your twit. That's what they want you to think.

philharmonik

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Of course you do.

The reality is, social media accounts at these huge mega-corps are monitored by the same people who provide front line phone call support for customer service. I.E.: outsourced to a 3rd party company that is not even remotely AT&T. They answer off a script and you are interacting with someone who is at least 100 layers removed from any decision maker within AT&T.

It's a placebo the companies put in place to make you feel as if you have a line of communication.

tumblr_mfx5sbwqPs1raa31eo1_500.gif

GabrielStorm

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Of course you do.

actually, att has their own centers. they do also outsource to third parties. there is one in my area (da ROC)
only the true call centers have the Social Media Reps.

Aaron_Jones

Feb 24, 2015
Visit site
Of course you do.

I had a blog to document my switch to WP from droid just for those that may wonder what it is like. The more I read these threads the more entertainment I get and chuckles. I just terminated that blog because this is a great place! You guys are too funny around here. I will stay a while, LOL! I got my Update today as well. One thing that I've noticed though is that I did not get a notification telling me that the update was available. I have been hitting the update button once a day and today was a good day!

L Beezy

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
I have been pounding ATT on twitter @att @attcares and their website. They had been saying "soon" for months, but now I tell them to stop saying "soon" and its funny watching them fumble words...pls hit them too

Nah, I think I'll pass. Since it's not the end of Q1, the update is still right on time. While I understand everyone wanting the latest and greatest (in everything), pestering AT&T over an update that you know is coming is asinine. Let them do their thing on their side and just be cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)