Developer user group program

Jay Bennett

Resident Developer
Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
For those of you in the group, please have a look at my post regarding the potential for an upcoming toolset, I'd appreciate any feedback, suggestions and participation!

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
Is the "banned bug" fixed? If so I'd like to reapply to join the Developer group ;)

I haven't changed anything but I'm not getting any complaints either. I am going to set you back up let me know if there are any issues. Sometimes it takes a while for information to populate all the servers. That is why I set thing up a week or so before announcing something like this. It doesn't always work. Lets try it again let me know if you have any issues.

fxspec06

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Hello,

I would like to be part of this.

My app is not yet published, and will probably be rejected again. I've just received my Lumia 800 dev device from my good friend @NokiaDevNYC. I cannot provide a link just yet.. most likely next week once I fix what's causing it to be rejected. Of course that'll be easier now that I have a device to witness in hand.

Anyways, I don't mind waiting. Just thought I'd post in here to throw my name out.

I'm on precentral and twitter (same username) and you can check my app @WildnPoker if you like.

Ttyl,
-fx

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JacobColline