Dont get Scroogled the campaign by Microsoft

Microsoftjunkie

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
One would be an ***** to trust either. They're corporations. They do not, nor will they ever, care about you, or put you before making profit. Fanboyism, a.k.a brand loyalty, is narcissism. A mental illness.

Who are you to say someone "who trust either" is showing "fanboyism, aka brand loyalty...mental illness"?

I trust MS because they're more upfront with their policies. MS IE on any products come with do not track on, unlike Google and is consistently preaching about they policies vs. Competitors'. I know one thing is sure, if MS was lying they would've been sued already.

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
There's a very simple difference, with google your information IS their business, Microsoft's business is software and they don't need your personal information to turn a profit. Microsoft sucks at many things but I would take them over google every single time.

enik

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
Well seeing as the government already got caught with their hands in the cookie jar I think google doing it to advertise is the least of my issues. At least I know what they are using my data for.

Sent from my RM-860_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plantsulinupdate