• Welcome to the all-new Windows Central Forums! - We're still moving some things around, so you may see a few quirks here and there, but we're working on getting things fully completed as soon as possible. For now, take a look around, and if you run into any major issues, please let us know in this thread!

Dropped my 1020 and broke the glass, which part do I need?


New member
Sep 23, 2014
The display and the touch input works.

Looking at ebay, but can't figure out which type of part I need.

1 - Just the glass, about $10.

2 - Digitizer and glass, about $100.

My fear is that the digitizer cant be removed from the glass easily, and that I have to go for the expensive option.

Also, can anyone recommend where to buy?
Last edited: