Daniel Ratcliffe

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
542254_10152450171740192_985953766_n.jpg

I would love to see this on WP. Just get it so the WP blocks it and says "Not sent. Try again?" as if the signal had failed me

Last edited:

WasteSomeTime

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Does IPhone have that or is it just a funny picture?

It would be nice of there was an app that tracked you by GPS and knew how much time you spent at a bar. Then after 2 hours when you send a message. It doesn't say " sent from my windows phone " but " this user is most likely intoxicated and isn't aware of what he or she is typing. Courtesy of ( app name ).
Sent from my SGH-i677 using Board Express

crystal_planet

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
Does IPhone have that or is it just a funny picture?

It would be nice of there was an app that tracked you by GPS and knew how much time you spent at a bar. Then after 2 hours when you send a message. It doesn't say " sent from my windows phone " but " this user is most likely intoxicated and isn't aware of what he or she is typing. Courtesy of ( app name ).

Nice. You need to make that app.

Daniel Ratcliffe

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
I only know a bit about html and forgot the rest. So I couldn't make that app. Sorry.

It's not too difficult to learn. Sure you'll find teething issues but that happens whenever you learn a new language. The Silverlight C# combo is extremely powerful from what I've experienced.

Joshua Anton

Jun 16, 2013
Visit site
While our app does not block drunk texts. Our mobile app Drunk Mode (Available for the iPhone), does prevent you from Drunk Dialing People.

Hopefully this response helps a bit. You can check out our app here at Drunk Mode Mobile App

Thanks!
-Joshua Anton
Co-Founder, Drunk Mode, LLC

tbhausen

Jun 14, 2013
Visit site
If you're single like me and like beer as much as I do, why not set up kid's corner with stuff you only want to use while drinking?

And NO, it isn't cool when an app tracks your time in a bar. I once checked Google location history and my local watering hole was rather prominent ;)

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Problem is that it would only work if you were trying to send the text through the app rather than through the messaging hub. Windows Phone security is such that there is no way to intercept a text, or for an app to even tell if a text is being sent from the messaging hub. :wink:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs