Error code 0x8000000e while uninstalling app from windows phone 10?

Mohd Fadil A

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
Hi

I tried to uninstall whatsapp from phone. The app got removed from app list and from the home screen. But I try to install whatsapp again from the store, instead of install option, launch option is seen. When i checked storage sense, i see whatsapp still installed, when i select uninstall it says, it cant and gives error code 0x8000000e. How to resolve this issue?

LightenSkies

Apr 25, 2016
Visit site
I just got this error when i did the exact same thing as OP has stated on build windows mobile 10 15245. Guess I'll have to wait on next build to see if that fixed.

Dr_Bob007

Mar 30, 2017
Visit site
Same issue regarding Microsoft Windows Band App removal. I need to reinstall as my Microsoft Band 2 device requires the App. It is greyed out on my Microsoft Lumia 950 XL.

I am unable to either remove the greyed out App to reinstall or reset it. My 950 XL has a plethora of Error codes for >40 Apps which are unable to uninstall/rest and reinstall. Makes the Microsoft process useless as there have been zero Feedback responses to my very many efforts from from Microsoft Tech Support.

The common source of these problems and issues is Microsoft (where I chose to spend money on flagship products). No longer impressed.

Soft Reset does nothing to resolve this. Hard reset of the Band 2 resulted in the device requiring the Microsoft Band software to sync after Bluetooth connection has been established. Can do nothing with the Band 2 as it waits for Microsoft Band App to sync to go to the next step. Unable to access the 'home' state of the device as it solely identifies it is waiting to connect to the Band App:

"Pairing Success!
Return to the Microsoft
Band app to continue"​

Awhispersecho

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
I have this issue with the Windows Central app now. I opened that app and it showed an update note. When I clicked to acknowledge the message, the app black screened. It would not load, close or respond to anything. I then uninstalled the app and rebooted my phone. Went to the store and it said it is still installed. I then deleted the phones cache and did a soft reset and still the same thing. The app has been uninstalled and yet ut shows up under storage and I get this error when trying to uninstall it. Some help from someone a Windows Central would be nice.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aLeeknBoat