Facebook Chat isnt working

Shan Ali Khan

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
Hi
After installing GDR3 still after connecting it says looking whos online , and that error arise that cant connect to see whose online.
Using Nokia Lumia 520. anyone's facebook chat working ? perfectly as there was bug in receiving messages already I heard since I bought it

Jaripi

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
GDR3 fixed my "can't connect to IM" problem - it works now ...

... before GDR3, I was always trying to fix it by Skype (log in, log out) and changing settings of battery saver (even it was turned off) ...

Jaripi

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Have you tried soft restting? Mine works fine since (and before) updating to gdr3

Works great with GDR3 .....

With GDR2, soft resetting did not fix anything (even 10 times) ... but playing with Skype (log in, log out) .... and playing with settings of battery saver (turn on, then advanced, click once each advanced setttings, then go back and turn it off again) ... and then finally, try to reconnect facebook by setting status first offline and then available ... and strange, even it does not make any sense, it was connecting ... :)

CarlosTSG

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
I've also installed GDR3 and Facebook chat is very intermittent. Though it was like that on GDR2. tried the on/off switch on the battery saver and then offline/available status flicking which managed to solved it in the end.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb