Facebook Messenger!!!

Mr Lebowski

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site
Ohh sorry.. Actually it's 2-3 seconds late. Still pretty late for me. And other things, actually I need FB chat to be in touch with my girlfriend. It's the easiest and cheapest way for us. And those features make messaging a bit more convenient. I find the chatting experience on Android better than my Lumia, that's it. You may not need it, but many people need it. And it's good to have those features, ain't it?? I mean more is always good.

I get my message sent by USPS, and it's still slow. But I know what you mean I get a IM, read it then the toast comes, I guess to remind me to re-read it.

anon5997296

May 16, 2013
Visit site
I get my message sent by USPS, and it's still slow. But I know what you mean I get a IM, read it then the toast comes, I guess to remind me to re-read it.

Yes, it's slow very very much.. Not good enough for chatting. And nowadays, my Facebook beta also gives notifications very very late. Whereas my Android messenger gives me instant notifications..

Aravind-S

Dec 3, 2013
Visit site
With WP8.1, Both the store merges programmatically. And I guess FB will definitely extend their support to the mobile platform too! :smile:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliveeAria