Facebook WP 8.1 issue

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
Okay for some reason I keep getting Double notifications for Messenger(Facebook app) each time someone messages me. It's quite annoying.
I don't have any other FB synced up with my phone just the one account, but I want to know what is the issue here.

If it helps, I am running the Developer preview on my 1520. Just wanting to know if it Is just me(LOL probably), the Developer preview or my phone itself(Highly unklikely)

oditius

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
So you only have Messenger installed? Not FB itself? I have both, actually I have several FB apps installed. I like the smoothness of the regular fb, but need the abilities of Explorer for FB... But I am not a fan of how it works. (But need the part of it that will let me add users to a group I moderate) The only notification I get it for the regular fb, and for chats on the FB Messenger. But no duplicates.. (Not sure if it is the reason, but I have messenger notifications shut off in my regular fb on the computer...

n13 black

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
facebook EATS my cellular data, i just open it and it took 8MB...i don't have flat rate so that's kind of a issue :S

Last edited:
Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
So you only have Messenger installed? Not FB itself? I have both, actually I have several FB apps installed. I like the smoothness of the regular fb, but need the abilities of Explorer for FB... But I am not a fan of how it works. (But need the part of it that will let me add users to a group I moderate) The only notification I get it for the regular fb, and for chats on the FB Messenger. But no duplicates.. (Not sure if it is the reason, but I have messenger notifications shut off in my regular fb on the computer...
Welli do have fb installed on my phone. But that's for a separate account.
Messenger is tthe one giving me double notis.

I am not too worried about data. It's wifi I am usually on 90% of the time when I use it

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb