faster battery drain in lumia 630 help please

Arun Bsvo

Aug 15, 2014
Visit site
I had purchased nokia lumia 630 one month ago the phone work very smoothly ram is not a issue at all the only problem i face is the battery backup,the battery drop down from 100 to 92 within several minutes, i turn on the battery saver,disables background task but the problem is not solved, with full charge battery saver show 22hrs as a estimated time remaining, within 10 minutes usage the battery will decerase by 5 percentage

is it hardware issue or a software

please help me

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
First having some more data would be helpful but I'll run you through everything I can recommend.

Here's an article to read - 17 tips to extend battery life on Windows Phone 8 | Windows Phone Central

If you have a poor reception area then your battery will drain quicker. If you use any intensive apps your battery will drain quicker.

What helped me some was draining my battery completely with intensive use so the phone shut off. That seemed to help me. I used the HERE maps to accomplish this task by accident.

If your phone is heating up it's a clear sign that something is going on with the software. Though the battery drain worked for me you should also try.

A soft reset - hold volume down and power together until the phone vibrates - no files deleted

Still no joy try a hard reset.

Hard reset - Settings -> Reset phone - deletes files and resets phone to factory settings.

Be sure to backup your data before you do this.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Back up of apps and games before doing hard reset is it possible, i had 80 apps installed

You'll have to check with the game and apps if they use backup within them. Some have enabled backup some haven't.

The phone will restore the apps after you log in with your account. With paid ones you may need to click on them and click the pay button again. You don't pay for them again it's just a verification.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos