Feedback links are broken?

msirapian

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

I've noticed that for a month, non of my feedbacks have received a single vote. OK, maybe I'm less relevant than before, but I've always had received a couple of votes, tenth and sometimes hundreds of votes.

Then, when I've shared here some links pointing to my feedbacks, people have said that they can't open my feedback. The same on French forums. And we've cross-tested : is is on TH2 production (windows feedback) or RS1 (feedback hub), the provided links seem to be broken, or to point to a category and not a specific feedback.

For instance, it will open "Apps and Games, Trending, Groove Music" instead of a very specific feedback.

Now that's lame. Because I've reported a security breach in outlook (images are ALWAYS downloaded, even if set not to) for instance. And sharing on Twitter or forums is pointless as people can't open the links (and my devices won't open others' links so it's not ONLY my feedbacks).

Have you noticed the same ? We can test here if you want :

feedback-hub:?contextid=259&feedbackid=3df3bfe0-779f-49a4-8670-b512d2569aa4&form=2&src=1

should open my feedback about that autodownload of images in outlook.

Share your feedbacks to see if yours can't be opened as well.

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

I've noticed that for a month, non of my feedbacks have received a single vote. OK, maybe I'm less relevant than before, but I've always had received a couple of votes, tenth and sometimes hundreds of votes.

Then, when I've shared here some links pointing to my feedbacks, people have said that they can't open my feedback. The same on French forums. And we've cross-tested : is is on TH2 production (windows feedback) or RS1 (feedback hub), the provided links seem to be broken, or to point to a category and not a specific feedback.

For instance, it will open "Apps and Games, Trending, Groove Music" instead of a very specific feedback.

Now that's lame. Because I've reported a security breach in outlook (images are ALWAYS downloaded, even if set not to) for instance. And sharing on Twitter or forums is pointless as people can't open the links (and my devices won't open others' links so it's not ONLY my feedbacks).

Have you noticed the same ? We can test here if you want :

feedback-hub:?contextid=259&feedbackid=3df3bfe0-779f-49a4-8670-b512d2569aa4&form=2&src=1

should open my feedback about that autodownload of images in outlook.

Share your feedbacks to see if yours can't be opened as well.

your link is half broken, IMHO you copied it bad. There are other feed links in forum , they works well

msirapian

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
No copy paste error mate, it's directly what the app provides.

Please give a me a link to one of your *recent* feedbacks, with the link generated by the app now (and not an old link), we'll see.

As I've said, I've cross tested this with a friend, with his own link, the odds we are systematically copying it badly are quite low :/

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ducgiang308