Fellow Gamers Gather

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Hi all

Just wanted to say that Crysis 3 beta multiplayer is out for PC, XBOX and PS3. :excited:

So if your interested try out the beta multiplayer I have been playing for a couple of days I think it pretty good I may buy it as well there are two game modes one like domination or capture the flag. The other is hunter where they are two sides cells and hunters the cells try to avoid and hide from the hunter the aim if your a cell live until the timer runs out, hunter kill all the cell simples. :wink:

Also two maps crash and museum :smile:

Link below for more detail:

Crysis - Official Site

ADDED: ENDS ON THE 12th CLOSING DATE GETTING CLOSER

Last edited:

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
What do you game on? Console or PC?

Both PS3 and PC :smile:

My PS3 gamer tag is: BIGPADDY009

PC: I have half life 2, portal, team fortress 2 and star wars battlefront 1 and 2. I may download crysis 3 beta but there only three days left :unhappy:

Last edited:

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Crysis 3 looks good. It might give me reason to upgrade my PC. I'd also like to try out the beta but I got quite the backlog of games to get through :eck:

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Crysis 3 looks good. It might give me reason to upgrade my PC. I'd also like to try out the beta but I got quite the backlog of games to get through :eck:

I like it but I won't be buying anymore games until the PS4 comes out (but I may buy crysis 3 :devil:)

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
I've never owned a console. I've always done PC gaming. I started out with a group of guys playing Raven Shield, now we have moved on to Call of Duty Black Ops II. We have a website and ventrilo that we use.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I've never owned a console. I've always done PC gaming. I started out with a group of guys playing Raven Shield, now we have moved on to Call of Duty Black Ops II. We have a website and ventrilo that we use.

I started doing PC games when I was young then I started to steer towards console now I'm starting to go back to my PC but it really need a serious upgrade before I start going in to deep :smile:

However half life 2 and stars wars battlefront 1 and 2 works good on average setting on my:

1. Dual core intel celeron processor cloak at 2.8ghz.
2. 3GB of RAM
3. That the best stuff on the PC oh it windows 7

I feel like I'm pushing it to hard :unhappy:

My laptop pretty good dual core pentium 2.4ghz, again 3gb of RAM and PROUDLY WINDOWS 8 PRO it's been wonderful for gaming not pro gaming but good enough for me :smile:

However I will be upgrading my main PC in summer I have some ideas :wink:

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
I also started out playing on PC. Delta Force and Total Annihaltion are games I remember very well (wonder if anyone played those hehe). Moved on to the Command & Conquer franchise for quite a while. Then got into the Sims and Battlefield 2 for a moment. Some time later I got a Playstation (1&2) from my parents and discovered the Metal Gear Solid series which went on to become one of my all time favourite series, as well as the Madden NFL series (how I got interested in the NFL).

Roll the clocks forward some more, when I found out about Steam and the subsequent sales, my games library exploded. Now I'm back and forth across a number of titles. I thought about trying out the Half Life series, especially when it went and sale and also since it has great feedback. But my backlog has always held me back.

So what games are you all into at the moment?

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
So did anyone pick up Crysis 3? I gave it a quick try just now. It looks fantastic but my PC can't really handle it on high lol. I'm getting anywhere from 25-40 FPS. Even on medium I'm getting 30-50 FPS. Also using that visor absolutely tanks my frames. Might need an uprade sooner than I'd hoped :eck:

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
So did anyone pick up Crysis 3? I gave it a quick try just now. It looks fantastic but my PC can't really handle it on high lol. I'm getting anywhere from 25-40 FPS. Even on medium I'm getting 30-50 FPS. Also using that visor absolutely tanks my frames. Might need an uprade sooner than I'd hoped :eck:

I might for now I'm waiting to see the next gen consoles will be like so no more spending on games until more detail of the next gens come out.

I more to side with the PS4 unless they mention anything about paying a yearly fee for online than I won't be buying either of the consoles :evil:

However I might still buy crysis 3 after it been out for a while for a price reduction and same for black ops 2 and others. :smile:

bawboh86

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
I'm gonna wait for some sale on Origin before I buy Crysis 3. I loved the first one, but the 2nd one was much more limited, in my opinion, and I don't have high hopes for the 3rd to break that trend (much like the atmosphere and game play in Dead Space to DS2 and finally to DS3).

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
@BIGPADDY: Yeah I guess it would be worth the wait, seeing as the PS4 and the next gen stuff is what you really want. I was also thinking about waiting for it to go on sale, like the other Crysis games, but I've heard some good things from some youtube channels and gaming forums and I was eager to try it myself.

I'm gonna wait for some sale on Origin before I buy Crysis 3. I loved the first one, but the 2nd one was much more limited, in my opinion, and I don't have high hopes for the 3rd to break that trend (much like the atmosphere and game play in Dead Space to DS2 and finally to DS3).

I was also thinking about waiting for a sale, but just got an impulse to buy it. It is surprisingly good, definitely a marked improvement over Crysis 2. I understand your concerns regarding Crysis 2. I also didn't like it very much because it wasn't as expansive as the original. From what I've played so far, Crysis 3 addresses it, albeit in a slightly different way. It's still not open like Crysis 1, but there is still more ways to approach objectives than Crysis 2. The best way I can put it, is that it is like Deus Ex. They have added hacking and vents for stealth players. I feel stealth overall, feels more rewarding and immersive in this game than the previous games. Not to forget about the bow :wink:

Crysis 3 is a good balance between the previous 2 in the series. I'll probably give this a couple of playthroughs, until I have perfected the stealth approach. I've had some difficulty in some areas. Overall, it's been pretty good so far.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
@BIGPADDY: Yeah I guess it would be worth the wait, seeing as the PS4 and the next gen stuff is what you really want. I was also thinking about waiting for it to go on sale, like the other Crysis games, but I've heard some good things from some youtube channels and gaming forums and I was eager to try it myself.

I'm very very tempted just to go out and buy it, I played the demo and loved it and hearing all the positives reviews about the game.

I enjoyed more than any other shooter games that been released for a long time specially hunter it gets my heart rate going. :sweaty:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077