file manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
If it's a hack (and seems likely given what we know), it's not Microsoft that's been hacked, it's UserVoice (an external SaaS company offering the feedback forum)

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
We don't know where Nazwil is getting this information. He may have just picked up on the UserVoice thing, the same as everyone else (he's not said anything about it before now).

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
I'm very skeptical of all this information, but if it turns out to be true, Windows Phone could literally do all of the best things from every OS. The OS will lack nothing!

NightWatch71

Apr 4, 2013
Visit site
Re: File Manager and SD card support probably confirmed!

I'm not as young as I used to be. Can I have an English translation for this please...?
"I think I look cooler if I write like this. It also saves me from the trouble of having to learn correct pronunciation of the words."

Here you go :)

kbilly70

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site

Well, I apparently found my votes here and on custom ringtones returned to me. You heard that right, custom ringtones confirmed(?)!

I received three emails - file manager, notification center, and custom ringtones complete.

Binoya Mathews

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
We don't know where Nazwil is getting this information. He may have just picked up on the UserVoice thing, the same as everyone else (he's not said anything about it before now).

Interestingly, Pocketnow also went on and published the article without quoting Nawzil. But that has been updated now to say" In addition to the feature described below, a couple of others have been marked as “solved”The text is the same, which makes us wonder…" Seems they too aren`t sure

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, we know some of this is probably coming so Microsoft can not say "These are untrue" but they can't say "Only this is untrue" because then they are confirming the other statements!!!

We were uber trolled (though I didn't really believe this from the start)

Binoya Mathews

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site

Just got a response from Windows Phone Support

@binoyamathews We don't have details on that right now.As I see on the forum it is true. Stay tuned for updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AwesomePossum