Finally...

PHP Coder

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
Hi everyone!

Well, after many years of using PalmOS, iOS, and Android, I have finally come home to WP. Windows may be lacking in "apps" but out of all the operating systems it's certainly the oldest and most reliable. I bought a like-new Nokia Lumia 928 online for a great price, and I'm going to sell my iPhone 5.

Anyway, just wanted to say hello to everyone.

TaliZorah

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
Welcome! I too ditched my ip5 for the 928. Used to have a WP7 and had an 822 for a bit. Went back to android and iphone. Realized how much i missed the little things WP does right. Like having a stable native email app. And controlling the volume from the lock screen.

CrossedFaith

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
Hello! I'm new to windows phone somewhat. Since my Motorola Q days. Gotta say though, this new ecosystem they have going on is amazing.

Sent from my RM-917_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk

pmhgeneral

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
Hi & Welcome Aboard ⚓ To WP Centrals forums, It's great that you joined with us here and especially the Windows OS . Being a new member I would encourage you to look around and join in and post in the many forums we have and your going to meet and make many new friends that can help and answer most questions you may have.
Good Luck.
Tip, Check out the forum Windows phone 8 "tips & tricks" for newbie's.

http://forums.windowscentral.com/windows-phone-8/230201-new-windows-phone-8-tips-tricks.html

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Welcome. Ditched my Nexus 4 for a Lumia 521 about a month ago. Waiting for my Lumia 810 to show up - supposedly it should be at the door today in an hour:)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6