FITBIT, anyone got it to sync or even connect

captaincalamity

May 8, 2013
Visit site
I have a Nokia 930 and a fitbit charge.

Syncs perfectly with my Ipad and Android pad.

but my windows phone wont even find the wrist band, yet alone sync with it.

anyone got any tips please

jasqid

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I read that you do not pair the band through the bluethooth settings. Go through the fitbit app to pair it. That's caused problems I guess for some.

captaincalamity

May 8, 2013
Visit site
Already tried that, I guess the 930 just insnt compatible with fitbit, spent an hour with the fitbit help Line this afternoon, even they suggested they need to research the Nokia 930 more to see what the problem is.

Rick Crew

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I have a 930 and a Fitbit charge, connected first time and updated firmware been syncing daily since Xmas. So it will work but I cant advise you of anything to try or workarounds as mine just worked.

GerOrBa

Nov 14, 2013
Visit site
2 fitbit charge in my household... one paired to a L820 and the other to a L920. No issues so far, and extremely satisfied with the product (already lost two pounds since Christmas)

gMaesterUK

Jun 29, 2014
Visit site
Got my fitbit flex working with my 820, and my PC. Though the fitbit won't auto sync with the PC but will with the Lumia! I have to force a sync on PC.
However, my sister has a 520 and now when I tried to setup phone with fitbit it crashes every time, so think it's a Bluetooth issue, but it's working perfectly to her PC (with auto-sync working correctly).
Both PC's are Win8.1.

My only moan about the fitbit app is that it's incredibly slow to do anything on it even with 4G & WiFi switched on...

G.

Rick Crew

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I only have it syncing with the 930, you mentioned trying a hard reset on the 930, may be a coincidence but I did do a hard reset on my 930 the week before I got the Fitbit charge.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb