Fondling the 950XL with Photos

Zachary Boddy

Staff member
Aug 3, 2014
www.windowscentral.com
Thats America for you.

But i wanna ask, how is the autofocus?
Since there is no laser focus or phase shift "pixel" focus, is the focus slow and unreliable.
I hate having the camera button but having to touch the screen to focus.
You CAN focus with the dedicated camera button. It's a two-stage shutter. Half-press to focus, full-press to snap the picture, and hold it to initiate video (I think you can actually change what holding it down does too). The focus on these cameras should be silly fast.

Jikangire

Mar 22, 2014
Visit site
That's pretty much all I got, so I hope this helped you either by deciding if you'd like to get a 950XL or if I at least fed your WP lust.

I have such a love/hate relationship with your post right now! I love to see all the photos of this amazing device which makes me that much more excited to get this new amazing phone! I hate this post because it makes me that much more impatient to get one lol!

Witness

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I have such a love/hate relationship with your post right now! I love to see all the photos of this amazing device which makes me that much more excited to get this new amazing phone! I hate this post because it makes me that much more impatient to get one lol!

I'm sorry, but not sorry. I mean, I'm standing there holding the XL version of the phone I wasn't intending to get and I ended up wanting it instead. Then, not being able to buy it since it's not released yet. That was a bigger tease - lol.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliveeAria