foobar2000 finally coming to WP8 (as well as iOS/Android)

Shervrar

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
This could be interesting. The more choice we have for media player, the better :)
On the other hand, it has been a while since I used the PC version, and I couldn't even get it to sync with my Windows Phone 8, so I have kinda given up on them...

CowardlyLions

Apr 21, 2014
Visit site
I'm not sure how well it would work on this OS. Are add-ons even allowed in apps? I recall hearing something about firefox not being allowed because of that.

I'll hope for the best though. I've been a huge fan of foobar2000 for years now.

Silviu Bogusevschi

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
This could be interesting. The more choice we have for media player, the better :)
On the other hand, it has been a while since I used the PC version, and I couldn't even get it to sync with my Windows Phone 8, so I have kinda given up on them...

I didn't try to use it to sync, but for local PC music it's a fantastic player, I'm loving it.

Silviu Bogusevschi

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
I'm not sure how well it would work on this OS. Are add-ons even allowed in apps? I recall hearing something about firefox not being allowed because of that.

I'll hope for the best though. I've been a huge fan of foobar2000 for years now.

It would be awesome to be able to use plug-ins for the WP version, not sure how it will work though.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo