Fun case for the 950

Jcmg62

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Hi All

I've just ordered a 950 for my daughter...she's 10 and I don't see her wanting to go down the Mozo route for a case.

I think she'd prefer something colourful, shiny and probably a bit "blingy"

Can anyone suggest a good kids case please

Thanks

JC

mjyumping

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
Well, first off I'm just gonna say, Wow that's awesome! You must be very rich. 950 is so nice for a 10 year old kid. Btw, for a kids case I would suggest a colourful cases that has lots of variety of designs.

Head Case Designs is the brand. They have variety of designs available, for kids and adults as well.

Jcmg62

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Well, first off I'm just gonna say, Wow that's awesome! You must be very rich. 950 is so nice for a 10 year old kid. Btw, for a kids case I would suggest a colourful cases that has lots of variety of designs.

Head Case Designs is the brand. They have variety of designs available, for kids and adults as well.

Hi, many thanks for the prompt response :) I'll head over to Head Case Designs and see what they have

Nope, not rich, wish I was :) just concerned as it's getting close to Xmas and she really, really wanted the 550 but it's not even showing up on the Microsoft store website, so it's anyone's guess as to when it'll be available.

Getting her the 950 was my only option...

mjyumping

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
Hi, many thanks for the prompt response :) I'll head over to Head Case Designs and see what they have

Nope, not rich, wish I was :) just concerned as it's getting close to Xmas and she really, really wanted the 550 but it's not even showing up on the Microsoft store website, so it's anyone's guess as to when it'll be available.

Getting her the 950 was my only option...

Okay, I've tried to search on their website and typing on 950 on search gives no results. You can try on Ebay, that's where I got their name, or else if they have none, they may make something on for couple of weeks.

Their designs are really good.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss