Gamepass App update for iOS and tvOS when?

Luuthian

Mar 20, 2015
Visit site
With the new streaming app rules being outlined for iOS, I'm wondering if anyone has heard any rumblings from Microsoft yet regarding moving streaming functionality in to the iOS app? And if this would open the door for an app on tvOS which would actually give my Apple TV something to do that isn't just Youtube and movies?

Hoping MS says something about this soon, there was dead silence after the announcement from Apple

denial98

May 18, 2024
Visit site
It is completely up to Microsoft to re-release the Game Pass app on iOS. Microsoft is refusing to reinstate it because it wants to keep up...but to get some quality time you might explore other games and on these on android devices many new games are coming which can bring more fun to you. Imo, you cpm a multiplayer game can be the best option for you!

Jez Corden

Staff member
Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
With the new streaming app rules being outlined for iOS, I'm wondering if anyone has heard any rumblings from Microsoft yet regarding moving streaming functionality in to the iOS app? And if this would open the door for an app on tvOS which would actually give my Apple TV something to do that isn't just Youtube and movies?

Hoping MS says something about this soon, there was dead silence after the announcement from Apple
apple is blocking it

honestly, my recommendation if you want a good xbox experience is to get off Apple stuff, they are anti-competitive. android-based stuff will always be better for anything non-apple related.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kasha963