Games Hub not showing games on the list

AndrewL920

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site
My Game Hub now does not shows any games in the collection. The error message is "Couldn't open that. Try again."

I tried sot reset by Power button and volume down. Game hub still does not shows the game in the collection. Rebooting also does not work.

Last edited:

JasonKruys

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
I have that latest version, and my games all show still? On opening the app it says updating for about 2 secs, then all of the games appear. I have about 20 games installed.

Sent from my Lumia 1520 using Tapatalk

jargonz

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
That same problem happened to me. As soon as the Windows Phone 8.1 update completed, I checked the Games Hub and everything looked fine. Then the Games Hub got updated and all content disappeared from both the games collection and spotlight sections. In their places was the error message "Couldn't open that. Try again." When I selected "refresh" on the bottom menu, I got the error pop-up message "Can't refresh: There's a problem with the Xbox service or your connection. Try again later."

By the way, I also noticed that the Games Hub live tile is not animating. Since the Games Hub successfully downloaded my Xbox avatar, I was expecting to see my Xbox avatar in the live tile. But instead, the tile is just showing a static image of an Xbox controller.

AndrewL920

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site
That same problem happened to me. As soon as the Windows Phone 8.1 update completed, I checked the Games Hub and everything looked fine. Then the Games Hub got updated and all content disappeared from both the games collection and spotlight sections. In their places was the error message "Couldn't open that. Try again." When I selected "refresh" on the bottom menu, I got the error pop-up message "Can't refresh: There's a problem with the Xbox service or your connection. Try again later."

By the way, I also noticed that the Games Hub live tile is not animating. Since the Games Hub successfully downloaded my Xbox avatar, I was expecting to see my Xbox avatar in the live tile. But instead, the tile is just showing a static image of an Xbox controller.

Games hub is totally garbage right now..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077