Games on SD card

SaltCityBoy

Apr 13, 2015
Visit site
Not sure is this a SD card or phone problem. I got L640 month ago and installed a Asphalt Airbone on SD card since I wanted to save some internal space, but when I open game it would open a black screen an returned to apps menu. I tried with reinstall but not worked so I give up with that game. Now, I installed this new March of Empires game and game just crashed while playing and when I tried to open it again, same problem as Asphalt appeared so I decided to do a restart and now all my apps and games installed to SD card are unavailable. Card is loaded normally, I can access it at Storage Sense, play music and open photos but can't open any app.

SD card is 32GB class 10 card.

Diamond67

Jul 24, 2015
Visit site
I have Asphalt Airborne installed on SD. Just downloaded and installed an update today. I have Samsung UHS-I 16 GB card. No problems, whatsoever.

DEATH INC

Aug 11, 2015
Visit site
What brand is your card? I have a sony UHS-1 Class 10 and it loads apps and games just fine. Do you have a different card you can test? Also have you always had app and game issues on this particular card? You could backup your photos and stuff to your pc and try formatting the card and installing them again. if the problem persists you may want to try a different one.

SaltCityBoy

Apr 13, 2015
Visit site
It's a non brand card. I don't have other cards, but I can buy a new one if that is the problem. I'll try with card format and see will everything be OK after that.

AndyCalling

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
Yep, Lumias love a Samsung SD card. Other C10s may work, but none so consistently as the Samsung cards.

Format it as fat32 or exfat. Fat32 is more compatible with other older or simpler devices (like your TV etc.) but it can't do over 32gig. Exfat is the 'new way' and will handle the 64gig beasts.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)