Games that run on the Surface 3

Ygglens

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
Thought it would be cool to have a sticky thread about what games work on the Surface 3.

I was recently searchen the net, to see if I could run pillars og eternity on it, but found nothing... I decided to just try, and it ran fine, on low settings, with frames limited to 30 (you can up that if you want, in the menu of the game)

So, what games, both modern and old, do you play on the Surface 3, and what games were you able to play, where the Surface 3 surpriced you with it's capabilities? Info on what settings you needed to adjust, is good to mention as well.

IIDXholic

Jan 22, 2015
Visit site
Right out the box my daughter plays Minecraft Windows 10 edition. Runs just as good on my Pro 3, the only problem is that you cannot change the render distance settings, like you can on my Pro 3.

Brad Allison

Jan 3, 2015
Visit site
I actually got Diablo III to play on it okay. It was not like playing on my PC with some lag and framerate issues, but it worked well enough

bbennett40

Sep 30, 2011
Visit site
I use mine to play all the Blizzard titles when away from home. With everything turned off and/or lowest settings, the little tablet struggles, but it's very playable.

undulose

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
Played games like:
A. Windows 10 apps: Asphalt 8, Prime Defenders, Beach Buggy Racing, Tiny Troopers 2, Chess, VBA emulator
B. Desktop apps: PPSSPP emulator (with Tactics Ogre)

I don't want to play more graphic-intensive games on it, as it will cause stress over time.

madgibbon

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
Fallout New Vegas, The Witcher, GTA San Andreas (Windows Store version), Trine 2 and Torchlight all run well (you may need to tweak settings). With the exception of Fallout New Vegas they all play well with touch/pen.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo