GDR2 update showing on Nokia Care suite

rohitsingh

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Anybody got the firmware for 059R2B9? TIA.

Here's the updated link: https://mega.co.nz/#!JI10GDDB!aKGQxnObgsWyJah3_6UZiyYt8mQdwr-__lZzp8KgP2U

The password remains the same. Password: lumia920india

It's for RM-821: Product Code 059R2B9: Lumia 920 CV_India_White

PS: At present, its uploaded on my skydrive, not really sure how legal that is, so will remove in 2-3 days. If you want it download it ASAP.

PPS: The downloaded file size is ~600mb, its been compressed. Once extracted the complete folder size ~1.3 Gb. Just clarifying.

Edit: Guys I have deleted the file from skydrive due to some legality issues, anyways m uploading it again on Mega. Will share the link as soon as its available.

Last edited:

sangesh shrestha

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
Yup. Here's the link: https://skydrive.live.com/pagenotfounderror

Its a .rar file. Password: lumia920india

PS: At present, its uploaded on my skydrive, not really sure how legal that is, so will remove in 2-3 days. If you want it download it ASAP.

PPS: The downloaded file size is ~600mb, its been compressed. Once extracted the complete folder size ~1.3 Gb. Just clarifying.

willybraatlund

Oct 18, 2012
Visit site

Since this is an Indian one, will it work in Europe? i have RM-821, but another product code

ajeesh yacob

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
just a doubt.. i feel nokia gives product code differen for each devices huh?
if i update with urs product code does it make any prob.. already started downloading...

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
Quick question, I have both NCS and NSU, is one preferred over the other?

NSU also states I can update but it is to the exact same version that is on my phone 1232.5962.1314.001

I have downloaded the version that rohitsingh uploaded, THANKS! Will that work for an AT&T?

TIA

Last edited:

Vikram Dinesh

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site

This Skydrive has been experiencing a large volume of traffic. No more files can be opened at the moment. Please try again later. This is the message I get when try to download the file. :-(

PS: Thanks for uploading the file. Will try again in a little while.

Edit: Now it says that this file no longer exists. :(

Mars2003

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
If I unlocked my 920 from UK Orange(EE) so I could run on GiffGaff should I be getting an unbranded ROM or should I be getting something different?

rohitsingh

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
This Skydrive has been experiencing a large volume of traffic. No more files can be opened at the moment. Please try again later. This is the message I get when try to download the file. :-(

PS: Thanks for uploading the file. Will try again in a little while.

Thanks for the update. I guess I am removing the file from my skydrive then. Will upload it to some other file sharing site and reshare the link.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradhism