GDR3 Developer Preview Bug List

QilleRz

Nov 6, 2013
Visit site
I recently updated my phone to GDR3 through the Developers Preview. Is it a normal thing that the accent color is slightly darker in the app switcher mode (I'm using the indigo color) and has anyone noticed that the Store icon in the app switcher is actually the music+videos icon? View attachment 52923

Yep it's normal to have accent color slightly darker in the app switcher mode for GDR3.

Second, the music+video icon instead the Store icon in app switcher mode only show up if you open the store through link. Say like you open a link to download an app that the link is given from this WPCentral site. Then, you will notice it has music+video icon. If you open the store normally that is from your start or from app drawer, it will show the normal Store icon. IDK why :/

Abhay Tyagi

Jan 4, 2014
Visit site
The custom ringtones I have added show up alright but even if I set them as ringtone for IM OR TEXT, still the ringtone does not change. It still plays the default one.

Razlan T

Dec 19, 2013
Visit site
i wanna know if we update the preview version and when the official version is released can v update that also ????????????

WINDOW LOVIN

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
And This ladies and gentlemen is why I will not be updating to no "preview" gdr3. I rather sit back and enjoy my gdr2 until the official update comes out. I rather avoid the headaches.✌

SRoshan143

Aug 27, 2013
Visit site
Microphone issue should be sorted out immediately, its very annoying when the person we are talking to cannot hear anything or can hear only a couple of words. :(

HTC13

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
Check and notify when updates are available is now missing from phone update. The only option now is to automatically download.

This happened to me too. Someone in another post said the option returns after the Nokia black and update 3 OS refresh. We'll see...

SaiLinHan

Jul 5, 2013
Visit site
With GDR3 update my phone seen no problem. after update to Black update (lumia 920 thai region) I have wifi connection issue. wifi is connected with internet. I can use rest of apps to connect internet, except store. but Mobile network is working for store. after i read some posts to solved the problem, I try soft reset several times and uninstalled the game that lead me to occur the internet problem with store (my opinion). Reboot phone with turn flight mode on and turn off wifi. after reboot I connect to wifi and load nokia collection from store first. now, I feel my wifi is turn back to normal again.
sorry for my poor english. Have fun with your WP8 phones without any issues :)

HTC13

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
I ended up searching the forums and found a post on how to downgrade GDR3 preview back to GDR2 by flashing using Nokia Care Suite. The posters instructions worked perfect and I am back to GDR2 as if it came straight out of the box and never used. I had some minor issues with GDR3 developers preview. My phone is the Lumia 928. I seemed to have some tiles that were glitchy when opening some apps like email and messaging (the tile would slight freeze before opening app). Now the tiles are visually fluid as one would expect from WP8. I'll wait for the Official Nokia Black / WP8 update 3 from Verizon.

JediTWang

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
I've not had any of the issues mentioned here w/GDR3 preview on my 1020...
I recently updated to Black (which includes final GDR3 build) & it's still rock solid.

Avinash Gopalan

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
im worried that my issue hasnt been raised in 11 pages! i have a very annoying problem! wifi takes forever to switch off! in gdr2 it would hardly take 3 seconds but now it takes well above 10 seconds! if i press back or switch back to start it doesnt switch off unless i return back to the wifi window! any suggestions?

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
im worried that my issue hasnt been raised in 11 pages! i have a very annoying problem! wifi takes forever to switch off! in gdr2 it would hardly take 3 seconds but now it takes well above 10 seconds! if i press back or switch back to start it doesnt switch off unless i return back to the wifi window! any suggestions?

Leave it on? It takes that long for me too. (well about 7-9 seconds)

mariusfilip

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
Hi :) Managed to install today the Developer Preview GDR3, Black is not available in my country yet,installation worked flawlessly thanks to the ones who provided the info. I own a lumia 720,love the new features especially the 'x' in multitasking.
Noticed though the options for showing notifications in the glance screen(showing only the clock) and double tap not available. I tried to update via LumiaUpdate and Sysapp Pusher(i think they have basically the same functions) manually all the latest updates for the touch+display,took them one by one but the features are still missing,tried to turn off glance/soft reset,turn on/soft reset...in many combinations,disabled and enabled dev account,searched for updates manually but no result.
Has anyone encountered this type of problem and solving it without doing a hard reset? i backed up my data but i don't want to lose any scores and results in Xbox.
As for Lumia Black 'Waiting for approval' status, verifying almost each day:eek:rly:.I do not have installed any glance screen app such as 'Glance Beta' that could block glance and double-tap. Thanks in advance,sorry for the english

mani mahajan

Mar 26, 2014
Visit site
A big prob with WhatsApp is that we can't send audio ... Cz of that i think the market of nokia comes down cz the whole world works of WhatsApp if this app will get ristrictions then people have to choose some other phones

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos