(GDR3 INFO YOU NEED) So who is updating to GDR3 when available later today?

JediTWang

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
Yeah I know, just double-checking...
What about bug/perf. issues that aren't quite squished, or have potentially been triggered by GDR3, any significant issues there?

JediTWang

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
Thank for confirming, if others can corroborate your experience that'd be appreciated.
I've already done it several hrs ago anyway, but it'd still be nice to hear from others...

Gaurav Paul

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
Except for improper icons and a few minute glitches, I don't think you'll be facing any major issues. I've been using GDR3(preview) from the time it was available. Haven't faced any major issues yet. Battery backup also seemed to have improved for me. But that's something which varies from user to user depending on the usage of the phone.

arifdanials

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
If I have used my warranty, and I want to update my phone to GDR3 through Developers Preview, it won't affect my warranty since I've used it right? And I will still get the OTA official Update 3 and Lumia Black right? The GDR3 Developers Preview is really tempting! :confused:

titoyees

Mar 19, 2013
Visit site
I am doing now!
I am scared!!!!!
It does not take to much time at all...... Preparing.....78%
By they way, this is a Nokia Lumia 822 Verizon, but i am in Dominican Republic on a GSM network (CLARO RD). And my phone is in spanish language....

Hope this works.....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss