GDR3/Update 3 (Official consumer release, not developer preview)

Roman Ekaterininsky

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys. I have a problem with Skype. You may know they`re removed login with Skype in the latest update and I didn`t know that before update was installed on my phone. The only way to use Skype for me is sideloading an older version. I`m asking you because you can make unlocked xap with your interop unlocked phone. It must be version 2.15.0.154 or any older one that can work with GDR3.

P.S. My phone is Lumia 620 and it has 2 apps unlock. DO NOT ask me to use Microsoft Account, I have different Skype accounts for different people. I`m not ready to merge them now.

An instruction how to extract any XAP you need (interop-unlock only)

Last edited:

pege63

Feb 28, 2014
Visit site
There is only the developer preview program and for that you need either a developer account which costs $19 or an App Studio account. That will get you access to new versions such as WP 8.1 when there is a preview for it.

When will WP 8.1 coming?

Vlastimil Cerny

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
Hello,
I have my CSC set to ETL, CSC version says I8750OXXAMB1 but I do not see any updates and I can't change CSC to any other available (no ATO available anyway). When I change it in CSC Conversion menu, than there is still ETL CSC after reboot.
Anybody could help?
Thanx

migueli2

Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
I don't get it... how to change the CSC?
I don't understand why I have SO Version 8.0.10521.155 and my Firmware is 2424.13.5.1

Can some one explain me how to force it to get the right version?

Thanks

migueli2

Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
For those with German unbranded Ativs, you can change the CSC from DBT to ATO and get the update. Someone posted it on the news page and I just confirmed it's working on mine. Still unlocked and all features working.

Just type ##634# on the dialer, then enter *#321647335 on the diagnostics app to open the CSC selection menu, change it to ATO and your phone will factory reset with the new CSC, check for update and it should be there. Warning: THIS WILL WIPE YOUR PHONE. (Credits to Megasound for the CSC change code)

Ok I got it now.
But for those who don't have ATO as option?

anon(7917514)

Aug 10, 2013
Visit site
I don't get it... how to change the CSC?
I don't understand why I have SO Version 8.0.10521.155 and my Firmware is 2424.13.5.1

Can some one explain me how to force it to get the right version?

Thanks

I don't see what your issue is you have the most current OS version and your FW version would be the current version for your region.

Additionally you have not stated your location and what version your handset is. i.e. I8750 or T899M as this will also make a difference as to what FW & OS version are available for your device

migueli2

Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
I don't see what your issue is you have the most current OS version and your FW version would be the current version for your region.

Additionally you have not stated your location and what version your handset is. i.e. I8750 or T899M as this will also make a difference as to what FW & OS version are available for your device

Mine is I8750 tho I don't have the last FW I guess

migueli2

Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Yeah I got it. Thanks.
Now after update 3 installed with success I did an hard rest after and now can't connect a Microsoft account saying an error and to contact Microsoft for more details. Not even IE works. It seems everything that requires internet not working. This happening in my Ativ S I8750

Matthew Becker1

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
Yeah I got it. Thanks.
Now after update 3 installed with success I did an hard rest after and now can't connect a Microsoft account saying an error and to contact Microsoft for more details. Not even IE works. It seems everything that requires internet not working. This happening in my Ativ S I8750
I've heard of this error. Apparently there's some glitch with the current date/time?

http://forums.windowscentral.com/samsung-ativ-s/268906-ativ-s-i-can-not-add-microsoft-account.html

tofmin

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
Unbranded Ativ S with CSC DBT, still no GDR3 for me. Any info when it will be available?

Yes, I can change CSC to ATO, yes, I can use PfD but... I'd rather just not do that. To many programs, to many options to set again, to many problems (factory reset bug in PfD) and no time :/

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte