Get out of the Insider Program now...Redstone coming to Slow ring

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
At least you are honest about it. I can respect that. But I can't respect "it's crap" or other nonsense about it "breaking" phones. I'm sure by admitting that, you wouldn't post on here how MS owes you a phone if it ever bricked. And people posting here isn't reporting bugs to MS.

Oh yeah I don't really complain about bugs, even when they annoy me because it's not like I care enough to report them. It's kind of like me submitting a complaint for food from a restaurant being cold that I got free.

It also annoys me when people whine about the insider builds being laggy and bug filled in comparison to other platforms. Compare an official update is fine but comparing a preview is dumb Imo.

Or worse those who haven't used insiderpreviww since October 2015, but still say the os sucks.

ddartman7

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
...The fact you guys back out to a stable build is proof it NEEDS to be a dev only program....

Maybe chill just a little?
  1. Last I checked this is not a Microsoft site, so forum comments here are not intended to be directed to Microsoft
  2. This is a user forum which, like the insider program is open to everyone, even people who you consider beneath you.
  3. "Freaking out" is also subjective. "Almost wetting oneself" I think qualifies for this characterization, don't you?
  4. Microsoft is getting mountains of feedback from *SHOCK* insider users just like you, me and anyone else in the program whether or not they report bugs and give feedback directly... it's called telemetry but a smart guy like you already knows that right?
  5. If Microsoft felt the insider program would better serve their needs by being open only to developers, I'm pretty certain that's exactly what they would have done.

Get over yourself already. Now excuse me sir while I go have a life for the remainder of the evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliveeAria