Glance settings not working since latest updates

Thmoas De Grauw

May 22, 2015
Visit site
Hey all,

When I go to "Glance screen" settings in "Extras" it shows "glance screen" on top and then a black screen. Nothing gets loaded. I did a hard reset and installing apps from scratch and the problem is still there.

I think have this since the latest updates. Anyone else experiencing this?

Cheers!

boonesmi

May 17, 2015
Visit site
i noticed awhile ago that if you go to "setting" and using the search type in "glance" it has two results. but only one of them works

Wan Firas

May 17, 2015
Visit site
Sometimes I wonder where would W10M be next year. It seems to be messier in things like this just like the PC. I remember a post at 9gag where Windows equals to technicalities while MacOS is simplicity. Not like the ole Windows Phone.

aybarrap1

Feb 19, 2014
Visit site
Sometimes I wonder where would W10M be next year. It seems to be messier in things like this just like the PC. I remember a post at 9gag where Windows equals to technicalities while MacOS is simplicity. Not like the ole Windows Phone.

I think Windows will improve overall. This is the first true attempt by MS to have a universal app platform. Apple started the concept, android expanded into it, and MS is just now trying to catch up. My only worry is that MS send to have put more effort into iOS and android development than their own platform.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bitmaxair