Goodbye Android! Hello WP!

Vindies37

Feb 26, 2014
Visit site
thanks guys!

I'm having lots of fun with my 925 most specially with the camera. :) I don't have to carry my DSLR all the time (yes!)

cknorthpole

Feb 15, 2014
Visit site
Welcome to a better (off we think that), safer and a more beautiful OS with awesome Nokia hardware. Enjoy!
Btw download wpcentral app from store I'd you haven't. Great app to keep you updated with news about WP, easy to post comments and follow up on threads.
Edited.

Kevin Rush

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Greetings. Is photography a hobby or for work? Either way, I suggest you change the quality settings to upload the photographs as highest quality to OneDrive. Settings>Swipe left from right, to Applications>Photos +Camera>Auto Upload to SkyDrive (now OneDrive) Turned On> Best Quality.
Enjoy the fast fluid modern goodness.

Vindies37

Feb 26, 2014
Visit site
oh wow...thank so much for the warm welcome. geeeeeezzz!!! this makes my WP experience even better!!! thank you all so much! I'm overwhelmed :)

@cknorthpole... i did download it but haven't purchased it yet. one question though... if I purchase it, will it enable me to log in to WPC forums via my microsoft account? cant seem to log in using my microsoft account via the app

@kevin... photography is basically a hobby for me and I really love the images produced by the 925. Its an awesome phone and I guess I'd be sticking with this phone for quite a while...unless they release a better one here in south east asia :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)