Google Chrome: Would you use it?

cbreze

Mar 11, 2010
Visit site
Nope, not anymore, I ditched Chrome on my PC. Sometimes it gets too buggy and unusable... Opera is 100000% better!!
Interesting. I found the opposite. Opera was slower and chrome faster and less buggy. I wanted opera to work as I preferred it, but found myself to frustrated with the waits.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Interesting. I found the opposite. Opera was slower and chrome faster and less buggy. I wanted opera to work as I preferred it, but found myself to frustrated with the waits.
Opera 20 is fast, but Opera 12 (the legacy version) is as slow as using dial-up internet.

Kaushik Dash

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Don't think so. IE 11 Browser sync is coming with WP8.1, so I doubt we will have anything new with Chrome. I will stick with native IE experience.

Shawn Magm

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site
I would try it, as it would be nice to sync my bookmarks with my web browser. It's my main web browser, as I like how the extensions work with it.

Anyways, I like UC Browser better than IE. I didn't think I would have liked it, but it won me over the more I used it.

Reebs Reebs

May 18, 2013
Visit site
Google can't really pick and choose. They can't, but I won't cooperate until they have the full suite of apps. Google Voice, YouTube, Hangouts, Talk, Gmail. Google was fine developing a Google search app because it generates money for them. Gmail and the other apps, on the other hand, they got it already on their servers so developing an App won't help.

I can't say that it's easy to not use Google's products, it's very hard and I haven't been very successful. Microsoft has failed to develop replacement apps that wow people to use their services instead. Where's the Google Voice replacement? Even Skype hasn't improved a tiny bit since it was acquired? Outlook got better, but still has more room to go to catch up to Gmail.

If they develop a better browser for Windows Phone than IE, I will use it after they have a Google Voice and YouTube App.

Fade_z

Jun 15, 2013
Visit site
I never saw any real speed difference across IE and chrome, but the only thing keeping me to chrome is its UI, ease of use and the best favorites(bar) management ever

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bentecdigital