Got the nokia storyteller on Lumia 920!

PB_H

Banned
Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
I did the same, uninstalled it. And now I can't install again lol... Tried everything!

Neither of the proxies work and setting region to US or India does not help either... Numerous reboots didn't help either. Can you elaborate on what you did??

It's called too much traffic with that app, I tried on and off for several hours last night,
I even had it where it didn't have the "this app is not available for your phone -crap..."
but no INSTALL button, I left it as it was, in limbo and this am it clicked in.
BTW I just used the two proxies listed at 12:11 PM Pacific so they are working proxies.
Last night I had no trouble with other apps that aren't for my Lumia ( Samsung App Folder is one, Photogram the other ) last night -just this one.

Marco Gomes1

Oct 9, 2013
Visit site
SUCCESS!! Here`s how i did it:

Go to settings-> Wifi
Select the router to which you are connected to or long press and click on edit.
There will be option to turn on/off proxy
Turn it On
Server/URL : 117.135.139.179
Port : 8888
From bottom accept it.
Go to setting-> Language+region
Select county/region : India
Click on restart your phone.
RESTART your phone
Got to the "SysApp Pusher" (if you don`t already have it on you phone, install it before any of these steps)
Now the "install" button is already displayed.
Click install
Download will start and stop after some time and you will get an error message "Attention required".
Now go to wifi setting and turn off the proxy.
Go to the store->Downloads
Long press on Nokia storyteller BETA, click on retry.
The install process will complete.
YOU ARE ALL SET!! :smile:

Thank you "piyushvora" for your tutorial. Worked like a charm, except, if you go via SysApp Pusher it`s even easier.

barareklam

Dec 16, 2012
Visit site
Is there any Place where I can write feedback regarding Storyteller on Lumia 920. Not Review on app store. The thing is app is great but if one have many photos like me, say a few thousands, it really takes a lot of time to start, in my case it takes about 30 seconds to starts and it is just not acceptable. Then after that when app is started it works great, but loading time is killing me.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb