Got tired of waiting for apps and games.

boxa72

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
It totally makes no sense when u consider who owns Xbox!!! Windows Phone should be the king of mobile gaming but it isn't unfortunately

frith360

Mar 11, 2015
Visit site
I got the Galaxy S6 today n I'm loving it although I prefer the WP UI. It's also true that the Microsoft apps are better on Android unfortunately.

In the exact same boat, I LOVE my S6 edge and having access to my bank app Rogers' centric apps like Shomi, but really miss windows OS and Cortana. Can't have it all, but Windows really screwed up not releasing a flagship in over a year. You make your money off the 520s and other low/midrange, but the 930s/1520/1020 promotes your brand.

oviedofreak82

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
I'm glad everyone is happy with their choice of devices. As I've said in another form post, I have no plans to leave Windows Phone anytime soon. It has and continues to serve my needs. I'm not very app-centric; my bank account information can be accessed through the Mint app and I even have my bible on my phone! I've tried Android and the whole rooting and custom ROM-phase. I've used iOS and have not been impressed and blown away. For me it's BlackBerry and Windows (the latter since it's better supported). My wife and I depend on Office 365 & having it built into our phones is very useful. I know Office 365 is on the other OS and that's fine. I'm not impressed with the big two. I will stay with Windows phone even if global market share drops to below 0.5% because it has served my needs and still does. It's not great by a long shot. However of the three, WP has the MOST potential and promise.

Last edited:

chezm

Apr 9, 2013
Visit site
Have you tried SwiftKey? That's the keyboard I use on Android. It's much better than the stock Google keyboard.

Sent from my Moto X using Tapatalk

I used to use Swiftkey but found it started to lag at points...i really do like the Google Stock keyboard, much more than the Samsung keyboard thats for sure (but i do like with Samsungs you can adjust the size).

boxa72

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
I only ever used Nokia so this is my first phone from someone else. Yes Windows Phone does have the most potential but Microsoft isn't using it! Imaging being a stand out example. While Microsoft, for whatever reason, failed to launch a flagship, the competition haven't just caught up, they've overtaken. The Galaxy S6 takes images that have to be seen to be believed. They're incredible! After Nokia handed Microsoft a massive lead in that area Microsoft have squandered it. Like I've said I much prefer the Windows UI and I hope they get it together with Windows 10 for phones. The desktop version already looks incredible but the phone version feels like an afterthought unfortunately. I want them to succeed badly but I think it's going to take alot longer than everyone thinks.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cagkles124