Green Nokia Lumia 1520 Unlocked in Excellent Condition w/ Extras

Status
Not open for further replies.

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
  • Item Description: For sale is a bright green 16GB Nokia Lumia 1520 in excellent condition. It comes with a few extras (read below).

• Price: US $250 or Best Offer

• Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: Unlocked (originally locked to AT&T)

• Condition: Excellent. It does have a couple of micro scratches on the screen but its unnoticeable till you flash a bright light from an angle on the screen. It also has a light scratch (see pictures) on the camera glass but not on the camera. It does not affect the photo quality in any manner.

• Includes: 1 x bright green Lumia 1520 + 1 x Poetic slim matte grey case + 0 x charger + 1 x white Nillkin slim case** + 1 x Sandisk Ultra UHS-1 Class-10 32GB microSD***

• Item Location: Columbus, Ohio

• Shipping Details: USPS Priority w/ insurance & tracking (continental US ONLY)

• Payment Options: PayPal Gift ONLY

• Additional Info:
** I have ordered the case and expecting it to arrive sometime next week, if not the week after. If this hasn't sold till then, then I will include the case if not I will mail it in regular post when I receive it.
I will include it only if the phones sells for a decent price.

I am not selling the phone because I want to save money to buy the newly launched 950 series. This phone is just too big for me. I have gone back to my 830 and running Windows 10 on it. Ohh yes, the 1520 is currently running the latest Windows 10 build but if you want me to downgrade it to stock Denim then I will do it. If you want me to install WP8.1 Update 2 on it, then I can do that as well. Just PM me what you need. The phone is still in warranty from Microsoft as of this posting.

• Contact Info: Please PM or post below (do not post your email address)

• Photos:

IMG_5853.JPGIMG_5856.JPGIMG_5863.JPGIMG_5866.JPGIMG_5874.JPGIMG_5877.JPG

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Working out a deal with a fellow member, if that doesn't work out then this device is still available!

PS: I will accept PAYPAL GIFT ONLY (as clearly mentioned in the description)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs