Groove doesn't detect songs from SD card.

KarthikSampath

Oct 9, 2015
Visit site
Groove music doesn't show any songs from the sd. Last time it shows a song twice. I just remove the card and delete the entire song list from groove after reinserts the card. Now it doesn't sync or show any song. But I can manually play a single track from file explore.
Any help r suggestion.
Thank you.

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I suppose you have stored all songs in the music folder or in subfolders within the music folder. What you can try and do is move everything inside the music folder on your sd card over to the music folder on your device's internal storage. Start Groove afterwards and let it sync (if it doesn't automatically, force it). Now close Groove and move all files back to the music folder on your sd card. Launch Groove and have it sync again.

KarthikSampath

Oct 9, 2015
Visit site
I suppose you have stored all songs in the music folder or in subfolders within the music folder. What you can try and do is move everything inside the music folder on your sd card over to the music folder on your device's internal storage. Start Groove afterwards and let it sync (if it doesn't automatically, force it). Now close Groove and move all files back to the music folder on your sd card. Launch Groove and have it sync again.
Yeah now it's working fine. Thank for the tip. But again Groove shows the error message when i moved back the song from internal storage to sd card. It plays only when the song is available on internal only.

pavan alluri

Sep 4, 2016
Visit site
Groove shows the error message when i moved back the song from internal storage to sd card. It plays only when the song is available on internal only.

Even am facing the same issue please tell me how to resolve it

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Groove shows the error message when i moved back the song from internal storage to sd card. It plays only when the song is available on internal only.

Even am facing the same issue please tell me how to resolve it

try formatting the card and adding songs again
Or try a different card

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon