Has Denim update on anyone's Lumia 920?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Denim update on Lumia 920

I just purchased a Nokia Lumia 830 to replace my 920 ( I feel that this may open some flood gates), but that is neither here nor there. Anyway, after setting up the new phone, and having the AT&T SIM card in the 920 turned off, I reset my phone through the settings menu. Once complete, and signing into my secondary outlook account, I started looking through the default settings of the phone.

I noticed something interesting when I got to the extras + info section of the phone, I noticed that it is on Lumia Denim. Prior to getting my new phone, it was on Cyan, and prior to being reset to factory it was on Cyan as well.

When I setup the phone, I had it connected via Wi-Fi with the inactive SIM card still in the phone. I went through the default settings of the installation, and now Denim is on the phone. I have searched the internet to find out when Denim is supposed to come out for phones like the 1020, 1520, 930, etc. but it seems like it hasn't been released.

With that backstory done, I'm just wondering if anyone else has noticed if their Lumia 920 has been updated to Denim.

mart fart

Jan 15, 2015
Visit site
I have an beautiful old white 920 which I -almost- can't bare to get rid of...I do love it. The fact that I have been waiting for Cortana and Denim update for almost a year I want to chuck it and get an android phone out of spite. Give me Cortana on my 920 or I drop support for Windows after 30 years of sticking up for Mr. Gates. I almost reset my phone after reading your post 😁.

DZimbrich

Sep 5, 2014
Visit site
Looks like the 1020 is getting it but still nothing for us 920 users. I got my 920 on launch day from AT&T and this is how they show their appreciation? Why am I not surprised...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheStivo