Has the 0xC004003 error been fixed yet?

Geza Szakacs

Jul 31, 2015
Visit site
So I upgraded to Windows 10 Pro from Windows 8.1 Pro on my desktop, I also made sure to log in with a Microsoft account and even checked my activation status after the upgrade was complete and it showed as activated. So then I downloaded the ISO and burned it to a disc and did a fresh install of Windows 10. During his installation I was asked for a product key multiple times and to my knowledge this wasn't supposed to happen, so my Windows 10 is currently unable to activate and I'm receiving the 0xC004C003 error code. After reading through the forums I found that MS is having an issue with their activation servers, but it has been almost two days since launch. Was anyone able to resolve this issue or knows if MS has fixed their servers yet?

Kraizel

Jul 31, 2015
Visit site
Hello, same problem here updated from a genuine windows 8.1 to windows 10, successful activation then i decided to do a clean install from an USB drive, installed correctly BUT not activated yet same error code 0xC004C003. It has been 2 days now and I'm starting to think that there isn't a solution.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans