Hello from Dominican Republic!

portalfocus

May 11, 2013
Visit site
I've been visiting Windows Phone Central through the years it has been active within the App and ..I just wanted to join officially to the party :) so let's get into it.

I'll go and talk a little bit about my interest. I'm a last year Chemical Engenieering student here in Dominican Republic, I love technology, science in general. I've been in love with technology and how things work since my early years of my life. That's one of the many reasons why I first started studying this career, it shows me and teach me how things in the world are made, how they work, why they work and the most important.. I'm able to work as an engineer.

Sorry if my english is not that clear enough, I haven't type in english for a while.
:evil::smile:

MaxyBley

Apr 21, 2014
Visit site
<--- Dominican too. Welcome to the community my friend!! Gotta go visit my home country it's been way to long!! Tengo ir a unas de esas hermosas playas as en Barahona (I have to go to one of those beautiful beaches that I used to go to in Barahona, DR.)

portalfocus

May 11, 2013
Visit site
<--- Dominican too. Welcome to the community my friend!! Gotta go visit my home country it's been way to long!! Tengo ir a unas de esas hermosas playas as en Barahona (I have to go to one of those beautiful beaches that I used to go to in Barahona, DR.)

haha do it. Nothing better than that

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb