Hello WPCentral from Malaysia =)

TheLuminis620

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys!

Yeah, I've been here for a while already but only realised the Introduction thread today. Name given is Ahmad or TheLuminis620 from Malaysia and I'm a proud user of the Nokia Lumia 620 rocking Windows Phone 8! I'm very new to Windows Phone, as this is my first time using it. Been wanting to own a Nokia Lumia for a year already and finally got mine and I'm very happy! :D

I've gone through a lot of phones and Nokia has been my favourite. My previous device was a Nokia Asha 309 and currently I own, obviously the Nokia Lumia 620, Nokia N97 mini and my old trusty Motorola V3i. I really hope to have a pleasant stay here, sharing and learning from you guys. So I guess I'll see you guys in the threads! :wink:

J Hisham

Jan 8, 2013
Visit site
Welcome on board, mate. It's good to have you on board. It's great that more and more people are jumping on the WP8 bandwagon. I'd really like to see this OS succeed, and hopefully with more people on board, more devs would start considering to develop apps for this lovely platform.
On my part, what I do is email or feedback to devs and corporations/companies to start developing apps for WP8, you know, just give 'em a shout out to make the presence of WP8 felt.
And since i'm from Malaysia as well, i'd really like to see a GSC app, Yes Life app, Ultimate Guitar and a few other apps that i've regularly used on iOS and Android come to WP8. So far i've received positive feedback from these companies saying that "we have plans to develop apps for WP8, once we see that it is viable enough to develop". So strength in numbers is the key to make this OS take off. Hopefully you too can make a contribution by letting know to these developers that more people are getting on to WP8. :) Peace out!

holyxiaoxin

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
I have a question, I intend to buy an Asus taichi for 3999RM(1.6kSGD) in Malaysia. Is the warranty valid for service in Singapore? I'm currently living in Singapore and the taichi 21 over here cost 2.6k! :/
Sent from my Lumia920 using Board Express

TheLuminis620

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
Thanks guys! :D

I have a question, I intend to buy an Asus taichi for 3999RM(1.6kSGD) in Malaysia. Is the warranty valid for service in Singapore? I'm currently living in Singapore and the taichi 21 over here cost 2.6k! :/
Sent from my Lumia920 using Board Express

Hey mate, I'm not entirely sure about that but if the product is provided with international warranty, it should be fine. However, if it's only given a domestic warranty, it will not be valid in Singapore. You may want to contact Asus for this though...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luiandovaf