Help Me Move To Windows Phone

A895

Banned
Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
Really? Check the headlines. New one incoming.

You reply to something before the headline came. Even then it is a RUMOR evleaks has been wrong before and has released renders for devices that have never showed.

Sent from my XT907 using Mobile Nations mobile app

Novron

Mar 2, 2013
Visit site
Uh huh. Rumor...
First of all, HTC has stated they haven't given up on WP and are still committed. Second, HTC had been been planning on a One variant with WP and scrapped it. Third, MS has revised WP to work with Android hardware, most likely the reason for scrapping the first WP One variant. Fourth, I'd wager EVLeaks is right more often than you are.
Frankly, I don't really care anymore, you're the kind of person I would hope for to stay on Android.

A895

Banned
Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
Uh huh. Rumor...
First of all, HTC has stated they haven't given up on WP and are still committed. Second, HTC had been been planning on a One variant with WP and scrapped it. Third, MS has revised WP to work with Android hardware, most likely the reason for scrapping the first WP One variant. Fourth, I'd wager EVLeaks is right more often than you are.
Frankly, I don't really care anymore, you're the kind of person I would hope for to stay on Android.

Wow hostility. Don't think it was that serious. My own thread derailed.

Sent from my XT907 using Mobile Nations mobile app

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
A895 I have a 822 as a back up for for my 810. If you are planning to get it I wouldn't hesitate :) the 16gb +micro SD and removable battery makes it the best 8xx series phone to date .

also if you plan to put 8.1 on it, go for it. I haven't had any problems with it and it runs like new.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

hemanlive

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
I own a Lumia 820, and poor battery life is the only thing I don't like in it. Having said that it is still better than android devices at the same price. Just that when compared to Windows phones, it probably has the worst battery back up.

prasath1234

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
I own a Lumia 820, and poor battery life is the only thing I don't like in it. Having said that it is still better than android devices at the same price. Just that when compared to Windows phones, it probably has the worst battery back up.

Absolutely it is only lumia that disappoints for the price.

Sent from my C2305 using WPCentral Forums mobile app

Karthik Naik

Banned
Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
Absolutely it is only lumia that disappoints for the price.

Sent from my C2305 using WPCentral Forums mobile app

i loled, its the all rounder lumia except that it doesnt have as good battery life as the others but its still decent
you seem to have a defective battery or phone

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven