Help needed to restore purchase history

mmarksx19

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
Good morning all,

Really need your help & advice so here is my situation;-

November last year I purchased a Dell Venue Pro (WP7.5). Having received it, I registered my email address with windows store and purchased various games and apps (including Navigon which was expensive!).
After a couple of months, the phone broke and I jumped ship to Android (Galaxy Note II) which I enjoyed for a while.
This month I decided to go back to Windows Phone so bought a Nokia Lumia 920 which I have to say I am enjoying very much. I went into Windows store which had remembered my email address and removed my Dell phone which was still listed.

I then added my new Nokia but when I look at the purchase history - it is blank. I really want to install the software I had purchased - some of which I can't even remember.

I know my login email address is correct as it is the only one I have and it had been saved. What can I do?????

Hope you can help.

Michael

Curtieson

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
November last year I purchased a Dell Venue Pro (WP7.5). Having received it, I registered my email address with windows store and purchased various games and apps (including Navigon which was expensive!).

This month I decided to go back to Windows Phone so bought a Nokia Lumia 920 which I have to say I am enjoying very much. I went into Windows store which had remembered my email address and removed my Dell phone which was still listed.

I then added my new Nokia but when I look at the purchase history - it is blank. I really want to install the software I had purchased - some of which I can't even remember.

Are you going to WindowsPhone.com and going to the purchase history there?

It doesn't matter which phone you have selected (but I don't know if you screwed something up by removing the phone before you added the replacement...I still have my old phone listed). When I go to my purchase history there, ALL apps are listed, WP7.5 and WP8, irregardless of the OS they were bought with. But if I select my old phone it just says the WP8 apps are not compatible.

Was the history there before you removed the old phone? [It is neat looking back at the apps I got in 2010, haha; but I wish I could clean up the list a little and remove some "trials"]

Sometimes apps are just relisted...might be an issue with that? Example is the baseball app I use...
Removed: BASEBALL NOW | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
Current: BASEBALL NOW | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
Yet the entire description is word for word the same.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos